ARTICLE WRITING COMPETITION
The legal profession has traditionally been slow to respond and adapt to technological changes because the option to continue with the older methods was always available. However, the outbreak of Covid-19 brought the traditional methods to a grinding halt, and legal professionals, from Judges to counsels, had to adapt and adopt technological solutions to help in the dispensation of justice in these troubled times. In light of these developments, this Article Writing Competition aims to address the challenges and discuss the opportunities that lie ahead because of technology adaptation leading to a paradigm shift in the profession.
- Challenges and opportunities for fresh law graduates in litigation: COVID 19 and online courts.
- Adapting to the new dynamics of the legal profession: Challenges faced by law firms and in-house counsels.
- Wider opportunities for legal consultancy and advisory under the new paradigm
- Litigation and virtual courts: Prospects and Challenges
- Value addition for clients through remote work.
- The manuscript submitted must be an original work of the author(s) and must not have been submitted or published elsewhere.
- The author(s) must register in the link shared below and provide all information as required.
- Word Limit – 1500-2000 words (exclusive of footnotes).
- Co-authorship is permitted (maximum of 2 authors). However, no person, either as author or as co-author, can submit more than one article in total.
- Formatting guidelines: Times New Roman is to be followed for Headings, Sub headings, and footnotes. Headings should be in Size 12, with 1.5 line spacing, bold, and justified alignment. Sub headings will have same requirements except they should be in italics. Footnotes should be in size 10, with line spacing of 1.0 and Bluebook citation method (20th edition).
- The results will be communicated to the winners by email. The decision of the School in this regard shall be final and binding.
- There are no charges or fees for participation.
Point of communication: The manuscript along with registration shall be submitted on the
- 1st prize Rs 15,000/-
- 2nd prize Rs 10,000/-
- 3rd prize Rs 5,000/-
Important Dates: Submit manuscript by 26th of August, 2020 on the Google form link above.