The Mega Online HR Conclave offers the following attractive pre-conclave student competitions:
KIIT School of Management
Online Business Simulation
- The members of participating teams cannot be from different institutes
- A student cannot be part of more than one team
- Participants can register by clicking on the following link:
- All decisions in matters of eligibility, authenticity and final judgments will be with organizers
- The format and rules of the events are subject to change on the call of organizer
- There is no limit to the number of teams participating from an institute.
- The participants need to be PG Students only.
- Team should consist of at least 2 members in a team and maximum 3 members
It will be an online simulation game where participants will have to test their ability in real time scenario. All teams will play this game simultaneously over a period of 2 hours on 22nd August 2020 starting at 9 AM. Winners will be decided based on the performance in the simulation game.
Cash Prize of Rs 25,000/- for the winner
Cash Prize of Rs 20,000/- for the 1st runner-up
Cash Prize of Rs 15,000/- for the 2nd runner-up
Online Marketing Quizzer
- ‘Online HR Quizzer’ is an online quiz contest that has questions on HR and General awareness.
- The contest is open to both under-graduate and post-graduate students and needs individual participation.
- The winner of the contest gets Rs 20000/- and the runner-up gets Rs 15,000/- as prize amount.
- Participants can register for the quiz by clicking on the following link:
- The quiz shall be activated from 9 AM to 9 PM on 22nd August, 2020. Participant may login at any time between 9 AM to 9 PM on 22nd August, 2020 to complete the quiz.
- The login id and password, along with few other details will be mailed to the participants on their registered mail id once they complete the registration process.
- The quiz will have 40 questions to be answered.
- The total duration of the quiz will be 20 Minutes.
- Four possible answers will be given for each question and there will only be one correct answer.
- Each question will carry 3 marks if answered correctly.
- There will be a negative marking of 1 mark for each wrong answer.
- Participant scoring the maximum marks wins.
- In case of a tie in terms of marks, the timestamp at which you ended the quiz will be considered. The participant who has completed the quiz earlier will be considered the winner.
Last Date of Registration for both the events is 15th August, 2020.
Cash Prize of Rs 15,000/- for the winner
Cash Prize of Rs 10,000/- for the runner-up